
Yeah, At least my blog doesn't.
I was excessively blogging when
1) I left my first job and my posts were all about change, missing people, conspiracy, office politics
2) when I was staying in SE Asia and used to feel too lonely
Now I am restarting once again, this time as a young entrepreneur chasing big dreams who is still single and feels sometimes singled out because his views do not fit norms once again.
Where are my posts from the past?
Well I deleted all of them(Insane me). Its quite strange how our past posts ,views, thoughts, ideologies seems too off when we move to next phase in our lives. I wish to keep this blog alive longer.
You know, you will be happy if you remember all the good things and forget all the bad things.
Welcome back dude!Fingers crossed, hope you are here to stay :)Yabadabadoooooooo!
ReplyDeleteThanks Arpita :)
ReplyDeleteYup indeed